It was time for my 2nd annual girls weekend and I was
so excited and ready for time to catch up with my dear friends!!!
I flew in on Wednesday evening so I could get a good nights rest before
meeting up with everyone at noon the next day. After we met up in my hotel lobby
it was off to grab lunch at IN N OUT and then check into our Air Bnb.
The rest of the day was filled with non stop chatter :)
![]() |
| On Friday we enjoyed spending several hours sitting on the beach together. Weather was perfect! |
![]() |
| Getting ready to go out for dinner. |
![]() |
| Friday night we ate at Eataly. |
![]() |
| Saturday morning we were off to see our BFF Oprah! |
![]() |
| Oprah was interviewing Jennifer Lopez |
![]() |
| This was a full day event. |
![]() |
| Alisha went fan girl on us when we spotted Jody Moore:) |
Saturday night we went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner and then Julianne and I were off to the airport to catch some early flights.
Loved every minute with my dear friends.











No comments:
Post a Comment