Monday, April 28, 2014

Darby goes to Ireland!

During the time that I was in Utah and Aaron was with Jaxon and Melynn skiing in the Austrian Alps, Darby traveled with her best friend Eleanor to Dublin, Ireland. The kids had a week off of school and Darby was invited to go to Eleanor's home country with her family for 10 days. Darby was excited to go back to the country where she lived when she was 5 years old.

Darby and Eleanor, off on their adventures!
They look like sisters :)
 One thing that Darby did was visit Powerscourt Estate.
An old Irish Castle that has been renovated due to a fire several years ago.


I just love how green and beautiful the landscape is. Reminds me of the time we lived in Clonmel and I could just sit and look out my window to stare at the several shades of green on the hillsides nearby.
 Irish Coastline
Darby loves anything Disney

Darby had a wonderful time shopping, exploring, visiting with Eleanor's family and friends, going out to eat, going to the movies and hanging out at the trampoline park.

No comments:

Post a Comment