Jaxon is in a youth group that meets for activities every other Friday evening. One activity was going to be about manners and I was asked to help out. Knowing that Melynn has to perform community service, I asked her if she would like to invite her friends and plan and perform a funny skit about manners. She said Yes! I know I can always count on Melynn to come up with something fun. She and her friends were happy to meet together to practice and then perform in front of a bunch of 8-11 year old boys. They pretended to be sitting at the dinner table with Julia (the mom) correcting the girls for all the un-appropriate things they were doing. Good job girls!
left to right…Hallie (USA) , Ilona (Dutch) , Ruby (English), Melynn and Julia (Swedish)
Jaxon's Faith in God group and totally awesome leader Ben!
And of coarse since the girls were already in our neighborhood,
we ended the evening with a big sleepover! They earned it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment