First item on the agenda was to see the Volvo Museum.
Next, we ventured out to see the Maritime museum in the heart of the city.
Walking around downtown Gothenburg.
To Jaxon's great surprise, he saw a science fiction store and guess what he found inside?
Tried some british fudge- Not the most tasty.
Universeum is a little bit of everything.
It was part rain forest, part aquarium, part science & technology. Kids loved it!
Hey Darby- this section is for the little kids :)
After visiting Gothenburg we drove a few hours north to Oslo, Norway.
Cool bridge along the way
After settling in to the hotel we walked around that evening to stretch our legs.
This photo of the kids is taken in front of the palace.
I think our favorite place that we visited in Oslo was Holmenkollen.
This is a huge man made ski jump.
I didn't take a photo of it from afar but I did get some while standing on top of it.
Some of the beautiful scenery from the top of Holmenkollen.
Looking downward from the ski slope.
We ate lunch on this street, straight down from the Royal Palace.
The beautiful fall colors are just starting to show!
We took a tour inside Akershus Fortress.
The amazing architecture of the Opera House.
I thought the Deloitte building was cool so I took a photo.
While we were in town, Darby got to catch up with her Norwegian friend Thilde who used to live in Stockholm. Darby spent the night at Thilde's on our last night in Oslo.
It makes me so happy that my kids are staying connected to their international friends.
Another cool looking bridge....Oslo is a beautiful city!













No comments:
Post a Comment