Crazy coincidence! Aaron and I had already made plans to drive to Miramar Beach to spend a couple of days with Matt, Alisha, Alec and his family while they were on a short family vacay. Alec is earning his PhD at Georgia Tech so it was within driving distance for him.
Lo and behold, we then learned that the Nilsen's would also be in the panhandle at the exact same time!!!! So we left earlier than scheduled so that we could spend half the day in Panama City with Mark, Keri, Heather, Spencer and kids. They were in town for Spencer's Half Iron Man race!
| So overjoyed that we could visit with the awesome Nilsen clan! |
![]() |
| Then it was time to head more west to Miramar Beach. |
![]() |
It took us a total of 5 hours to drive from our house to Miramar Beach but so worth it!
Aaron and I were able to have dinner with the Hammond family Sunday and Monday night but during the day on Monday, Aaron stayed inside to work. I, however, had no complaints enjoying the beautiful weather with these folks:)
Alisha offered to take anniversary pics for Aaron and I so stay tuned for those...




No comments:
Post a Comment