SO much has happened after Jaxon's graduation...let me take a moment here and gather my thoughts!!!
First off, We had wanted to get the family together for when Jaxon receives his temple endowments and speaks at his mission farewell. But in order to do that I had to fly to Omaha so that Ashtyn could fly back with another adult. Go figure that Ashtyn is not allowed to fly with 2 lap kids ha ha ha! So I got a ticket and planned for the weekend before we wanted everyone in Florida. It was perfect timing!!!
Little did we know at the time that the weekend I planned to be there was the time that A&W would be doing the walk through and signing papers and getting the keys to their new home. I am so glad that I was there to help out and watch the kiddos during a very hectic time!
 |
| A&W have more than doubled the square footage from their last home. They have a nice big front room that they will use as their family/living room. |
 |
| The kitchen is roomy enough for their dinner table and another couch so that if they want to chill in that room then they have that option. |
 |
Guess where all the toys are going??? The Huge Basement! The movers arrived on Monday and then that night Ashtyn and the kids and I hopped on a plane to Florida. We were non stop busy the entire weekend only to have to now catch a plane! |
 |
| Marion is all settled in:) |
No comments:
Post a Comment