Serving in the PTO has made life a lot busier for me. However, I truly feel that what you put into something is what you get out of it. I am so blessed to have met and worked with some wonderful women and also connect better with the teachers and staff at Dalat.
Here are some photos of the last two years. The first year I was serving as the Secretary.
This last year I served as the President. It was a privilege to help bring a closer sense of community through our many events that we held.
Back to School Party (2015)
Valentine Cookie Sales (2016)
Teacher Appreciation (2016)
PTO kickoff party at my house! (2016)
International Food Fair (2017)
Melynn helping with the "Junior for Hire" portion of the evening
Lori, Juni and I working at the USA table
Teacher Appreciation (2017)
Our last PTO meeting and a sweet goodbye from all the ladies.




















No comments:
Post a Comment