Sunday, January 13, 2019

High School Besties Las Vegas Trip!!!

Okay so I have to say first of all that I am not one of those ladies that ever goes out of town to hang out with friends. Life gets way too complicated to leave (especially when you live in a foreign country) and when the kids were little it was even harder. But now I feel like times are getting a bit easier as we only have Jaxon at home. I finally feel like I can leave town and just have a little fun with some dear and sweet friends that I love and adore. It has been my dream for several years to get together with these ladies and that dream finally came true the first weekend of November, 2018.

I flew into Las Vegas. Alisha and Tiffany drove up together from San Diego. Julianne flew to SLC to drive down with Michele and Kasey drove in from Arizona. We stayed at Michele's dad's home where he only resides part of the year. It was vacant and free :)
First item on the list was to get a pedicure!

I know that this is not the greatest picture but it reminds me of how we were sitting closely around a table at Panera Bread and me, hoping, that the people around us could not hear us! Oh My, Kasey tells some whoppers!
A few of us actually got up the next morning to workout at Orangetheory.

We took this picture before heading out to the Las Vegas Temple.


I think we all felt very emotional as we participated together in the temple. The odds that we could all be there together in itself was a blessing and we were grateful.
This picture was taken at a restaurant in one of the hotels on the strip.
From Left to Right, Kasey, Julianne, Tiffany, Me, Alisha and Michele.
Well, we had such a great time that we decided to make it an annual event. 
We all came away edified and strengthened. It was such an amazing weekend 
and it went by way too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment