In November we flew to Houston and then rented a car to Victoria to see
Ashtyn, Wil and Charles. Our purpose was to see them and then drive the
Ford Focus (called Harrison) back to Jacksonville. Jaxon would soon get his license
and this was the car that he would be driving.
![]() |
| Ashtyn has 5 chickens in her backyard |
![]() |
| Charles loved playing with Grandpa |
![]() |
| At the zoo and a brief moment when Charles decided he was mad :( |
![]() |
| But of coarse, Grandpa can cheer him up :) |
Okay so this is where I realize that I don't have any photos of Ashtyn and Wil! Oops!
After we left Victoria, we drove for a while and then got a hotel near Beaumont, Texas.
The next day we drove to Gulfport, MS and saw Mom and Ken.
Yep, no photos of them either. I will make up for it at Christmas time.







No comments:
Post a Comment