Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Wedding Bells in San Diego!

On December 26th, bright and early, I flew from home to San Diego. 
Aaron drove the kids (including Grace) to D.C. to visit Uncle Billy and family and 
explore the city. I would be meeting up with them a couple of days later.

When I landed, Julianne was there to greet me as she just got off a flight from Boise. 
We picked up the rental car and drove to our hotel in La Jolla.

After a nice lunch and visit, I was headed to the temple to meet up with Greg and family. 
Kathryn was going through for her first time and I was happy to share the day with them.

Afterwards I grabbed Julianne and headed to B.J's for dinner with the gang.
Selfie of most of the group. 
The next morning, Julianne and I attended the wedding ceremony of Lexie Hammond.
It was such a joyful occasion to celebrate with the Mother of the Bride,
who is one of my most dearest friends. 
Me, Alisha, Tiffany and Julianne. High School besties!
Alec, Jolene and little Oliver:) 
In between the wedding and reception, Julianne and I went to Keri Nilsen's house to visit 
and help assemble some chicken for the reception. Cathy Jacobsen also came over. 
It was great to reconnect with friends!
The reception was absolutely gorgeous! Alisha did such a great job!!!







Me and Baby Oliver. Such a sweetie!
The next morning I took Julianne back to the airport but had several hours until my flight.
So I went back to Tiffany's (where we slept the night before) and after a couple more hours of sleep,
Tiffany and I went on a beautiful hike at Torrey Pines. 
Then it was back on the plane to Washintong D.C. Looking forward to seeing my honey 
but so glad that I could take the time to love and support my wonderful family 
and friends during these momentous occasions.


No comments:

Post a Comment