Thursday, September 24, 2015

Ashtyn and Wil visit Singapore

While Ashtyn and Wil were visiting us in Malaysia, I took them on a quick 2 day trip to Singapore. You just cannot fly this far away and not at least see one other country!
Views of Singapore from Gardens by the Bay.

Inside the Flower Dome

Haji Lane
The Arab quarter
The Botanical Gardens
We got caught in a big rain storm during our visit here.

We tried some chinese desserts. Chocolate Snow Ice and Mango Rolls.
I did not really care for these Chinese dessert cakes. 


The Merlion is Singapore's mascot.
We took a boat ride around the city. Photo above is of Marina Bay Sands, a famous hotel.
The building above is called "The Durian" because it looks like
the fruit with its pointy edges.




The building above looks like a U.F.O

Nice, quick trip and I think A&W are happy to put another dot on their world map:)

No comments:

Post a Comment