Tuesday, June 18, 2019

The Prophet comes to Orlando!

We drove down to Orlando to hear President and Sister Nelson, Elder and 
Sister Uchtdorf and Brother and Sister Bowen. We were excited to see these wonderful 
leaders in person. Unfortunately it took much longer to arrive due to some heavy 
traffic from an accident but thankfully we arrived just in time. 
Aaron sat just to the right of me, perfect view of the man recording which blocked his view from the speakers.
Full disclosure, this was supposed to be my seat but Aaron switched with me.

It was great to be in the Arena with so many other Latter Day Saints. However, after driving 2 hours
and fighting traffic...hmm..I think I will opt to watch the broadcast at the local church next time.
Just being honest my friends!
I did appreciate the words that were shared. Things like..our current prophet is the most important to us in our day, missionary work, Prayer, Personal Revelation, Joy comes from keeping the commandments, Christ is our anchor, and The Book of Mormon is the word of God.

Hey look! I made the church news ha ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment