Winter is on its way...eventually!
A couple of weeks ago my family went into a sporting goods store looking at rain boots and jackets etc... knowing we were not quite yet prepared for winter. We had picked out a rain suit for Jaxon to wear over his clothes because at his school, they still go outside "rain or shine" to play. I was talking to one of the employees and saying to him that we just moved here from California and so were not sure about what to get for winter. His response made me laugh. He said..."Oh, our winter stuff isn't even out yet." Here we are in the middle of coats and boots and their winter stuff was not even out yet!!!Okay I am getting scared!!!
Along those same lines...At back to school night the Principal did tell us that if it reaches a certain temperature then the kids stay inside. The temperature has to reach -15C!!! That is like 5 degrees!!! And then he said but if its a clear day then they may still let them outside...oh great!
Speaking of Jaxon's class...here is a picture I took inside his classroom. It shows where all the students in his class come from. I thought this was pretty cool. The teacher said that this year however is not as diverse as it has been before.
No comments:
Post a Comment