Well, since we are typical Americans, we put up our Christmas decorations the day after Thanksgiving. However, the first advent candle cannot be lit until the first Sunday of December. This year it happened to be December 1st which is also Aaron's birthday.
Aaron turned a whopping 44!
The city is coming to life with all the Christmas window displays.
city lights
Every year the 5th graders put on a Lucia program for the parents. It is hard to see Jaxon but fortunately the boys got to stand in front for the last two songs.
Jaxon had fun during his class party.
Tomten came to visit SIS and brought gifts to all the students.
Tomten came to visit SIS and brought gifts to all the students.
The tree in Ms. Evers class
One of the gifts I put together (on behalf of all the parents) for the teachers. The box is filled with snowflakes that the kids made.
The snowflakes were then hung up after the box was opened :)
Melynn's class held an event to thank the community for their help with the disaster relief in the Phillippines. They passed out free pepperkakor, tea and coffee at one of the tunnelbana stations.
Mom had a birthday.
Aaron took Jaxon and Melynn skiing in Dalarna.
So now that I have covered a few of the highlights, I confess that I did not get photos of the BIG highlights…Ashtyn coming to visit and CHRISTMAS! However, I do have photos of our trip to London on the next post :)








No comments:
Post a Comment