My first picture of the summer...
Yes, that's right. A package of deli sliced turkey! The kids and I were so excited to eat turkey! Thank you grandma Terry for feeding us so late at night and making us feel welcome in your home:)
While in Utah we helped Ashtyn and Wil move into their new apartment. Here are a couple of pictures of the girls acting silly while Ashtyn and Wil rented a truck. Even though moving is never fun, I was so happy to be able to help A&W out. It is not very often when I am around to do such things. Darby and Melynn were happy to help out too.
Jaxon and Wrenn were having fun boy cousin time while the girls and I were helping A&W.
Jaxon and Wrenn were having fun boy cousin time while the girls and I were helping A&W.
After moving all of A&W's stuff into their apartment, it was time to
do some shopping at IKEA! I love all the little reminders of Sweden.
Spotted these bottles at Target in South Jordan while running errands with the kiddos!
Sorry Geri for not buying them. I totally should have!
Always need to make a quick stop at Cabela's.
How I love Cafe Zupa's!
I made a point to take the kids to see this move, "The Cokeville Miracle".
A movie that will make you think more about what is beyond this earth life.
Truly inspirational!
A&W kept the kids for a day so that I could go and visit an old friend
I had not seen in several years.
The kids were treated to Ice Cream at Sub Zero.
Visiting Michelle, a friend from High School. How nice to have time to chat and catch up!
One evening the kids and I went to visit Tiffany and her family. SueAnn and her kids were also there! So fun to catch up with these two.
A visit to Grandpa's is never complete without brushing his hair!
On our last full day in Utah, John and Geri hosted a dinner for Father's Day. It is not very often we get to be included in these kind of events. So happy to see most of the family!
Jaxon loves to ride in Uncle Jay's Porsche.
Ben, Robin and kids just got back from their time living in Belgium.
Karen was practicing her lines as a new flight attendant for SkyWest airlines.
Sad to say goodbye to everyone but also looking forward
to the next leg of the trip...Mom's house!



No comments:
Post a Comment