Friday, October 21, 2016

25 years!

Aaron and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary doing exactly what we wanted...
NOTHING!!!

Okay that is not exactly true but after being on a lot of airplanes and Aaron having a very stressful year at work, we just wanted to CHILL OUT! So, we stayed in Newport Beach for a week. Jaxon had scout camp that week, Darby was in Peru, and Melynn was staying another week in Oceanside with Uncle Greg, Aunt Carmen and Gaby. Perfect!

We spent a lot of time riding bikes on Balboa Island and Newport Beach.
A few times that week we took the ferry over to the beach.
Have you ever tried a Balboa Bar? 
It is a Chocolate dipped Ice Cream with your choice of topping. 
You have to eat it fast on a warm day!

We had breakfast at this new restaurant on Balboa Island and the food was great!

We had a nice dinner at Ruth's Chris Restaurant in Irvine.
Taking selfies while playing a round of par 3 golf.

One day we spent a few hours at the Getty museum in Los Angeles,
then strolled around Santa Monica Pier afterwards.

Aaron loved the Banzai Bowls!

Our week was not quite perfect because we had to run an important errand back in Temecula one afternoon :(  But we did do a lot of morning runs, bike riding along the beach, enjoying the warm weather, went to the temple, saw a few movies, shopping at Fashion Island, got a massage and the other things I mentioned above. But at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter what we did, 
I was just happy to spend it with the most important person in my life. 
Aaron, I love you very much. I am so happy that we can share our lives together.

No comments:

Post a Comment