Friday, July 21, 2017

Goodbye Penang, we will always have a special place in our heart for you!


It has been a whirlwind as we wrap up school, graduation, packing
and saying goodbye to friends.
This is Joy, my cleaning lady. She has come once a week for the past 2 1/2 years. 
Joy has been so wonderful. She is always so nice and polite. 
I hope that she will always work with people who appreciate her as much as I do.
 Dinner at Kashmir's with Sandeep, Sarika and their two daughters (not pictured)

 I took these pictures as proof of the colorful life of living in Penang. The picture above 
is the wet market on a Tuesday night. The picture below is of a local grocery store 
that I would shop at from time to time that is next to the wet market.

 Melynn had ordered some cane sugar from this vendor.
Sarika took me to Little India to try on some outfits. The one above I tried on 
just for fun. Such a beautiful color! I ended up getting something else that is 
currently being made for me :)
 Breakfast at "Let's Meat" with Debbie and Amy. All three of us are grandmothers:)
Thank you Debbie and Amy for your friendship!
These photos were just a glimpse of the last few days in Penang. Life, as usual, has a way 
of staying pretty interesting lately and Penang has added flavor to our lives 
that will always be appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment