Thursday, November 5, 2020

Trip to Utah for Carter

I flew to Utah for Carter's endowment session in the temple. I stayed for just a few days. Enough time to see some family and do a little shopping with Darby hee hee.
Immediately after flying in, Darby and Trevor picked me up from the airport and we
went straight to John's for sacrament meeting and lunch followed by a visit with Grandma Emma.
I wasn't looking my best considering a long flight but oh well :)
Nathan was showing me some of his cool moves on his bike.
What a stud!
Temple time! Oh how I have missed you!







How happy I was to be able to celebrate such a special occasion with some of my family members!

Darby, Trevor and I went out for Chip Cookies that evening:)
Utah has some great places to eat!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment