![]() |
| Aaron and I arrived in time before the moving truck. Aaron stayed in the hotel to work and I assisted Mom and Ken. It is always so stressful to move so glad I could be there to help out. |
![]() |
Just to give some ideas of the before pictures so the after pictures look awesome!![]() |
![]() |
| Ken is very happy with his man cave. |
![]() |
| These gallery walls are tricky to put up but I think they look pretty good. |
![]() |
| I'm so grateful that Aaron is pretty handy. He put shelves up in a few places for Mom...among other things. Thanks Honey!!! |
![]() |
| Olen and Diane came over for a visit. |
| We were invited over to Cissie's for dinner and it was so nice to spend time with them. |
| The only catfish I will eat is the one prepared by Uncle Olen or Cousin Cissie! |
![]() |
| Right before we were leaving, Will asked Aaron if he wanted to feed the fish in their pond. |













No comments:
Post a Comment