Monday, July 16, 2012

My kids are strange!

I am at least very happy that they can find ways to amuse themselves considering we are in a very small apartment and we are starting to go a little crazy....Hey, that must explain their behavior! Anyway, here are just a few samples of photos to pass the time...their time!

They thought it was amusing to take this picture. It seems everyone here eats their pizza with a knife and fork. We were at Pizza Hut! I wonder what they must think of is just devouring it with our bare hands? Oh Well!




Darby took pictures of all the different candy bars we have tried. This one is probably the most common around here. You can find them absolutely everywhere! 


Melynn decided for dinner one night she was going to make Spaghetti Tacos! Here is proof of her madness.




Another one of the girls pics....I wonder who stole the name from who?


Here is Jaxon eating Doritos....Cool American Flavor! 

No comments:

Post a Comment