Thursday, August 23, 2012

A somewhat typical day today..

Aaron and I are up by 5:15 with plans to go on a run....we head outside but it is raining. Make alternate plans to do a workout video. Kids start getting up somewhere between 6 and 6:15. Everyone is doing there thing and we are ready to head out of the house by 7:15. Aaron is driving me and the kids into town. It is a light drizzle at times, sometimes rain, sometimes sun...so we have umbrellas with us. The train is just about to leave so the kids have to hurry out of the van while I yell to them to have a great day. Aaron then drives about 30 seconds further down the road and drops me off in front of the gym (due to lack of cardio exercise due to rain!) Aaron heads off to work. I have everything with me! I have a separate pair of shoes to work out in. Here it is called your indoor shoes as opposed to your outdoor shoes. That is how it is in your homes, school and the gym. I also have my umbrella, water bottle, shopping bags and other essentials since I am now on foot wherever I go! After the gym I head towards the store. It starts to rain so thankfully I am prepared. Once inside the store I have to remind myself not to get too much stuff because whatever I buy I have to carry! I really want to make a stew today so I sacrifice a little more weight and buy the bag of potatoes! I make my purchases, bag my own food and head out towards home. I know that it will only be a 15 minute walk. This is my pathway home...in this order...
 As I am walking home I feel so blessed to be surrounded by such beauty. There are definitely moments when I feel frustrated but the good moments that are now in my life far outweigh the bad ones. Life seems to have taken a calmer road and it is very welcomed!


 At the very end of this road I turn left onto my street...


Now time to make some stew!

No comments:

Post a Comment