During this trip I have had-
5 dentist appts
1 orthodontic appt
3 doctor appts
3 allergy appts
5 vision care appts
1 ENT specialist appt
1 DMV appt
6 hair appts
4 pedicures
4 eyebrow appts :)
plus Darby took about 14 dance classes
That totals 47!!!
We did find some time to have a little fun too!
Best memories of the trip...
Jaxon spent lots of time with his buddy Ryan. I was so thankful that Ryan had kept a clear calendar and wanted to play with Jaxon as much as possible! That was a huge relief for me because otherwise Jaxon would have been really bored. Thank you Michelle for making Jaxon's summer so much fun!!!
Beach day with the Guiness family
Best Buddy Cousins
Kristi, Kathryn and Carter
Dad, Greg, Nathan, Jaxon and Carter
Jaxon got up on Gaby's surf board!
Uncle Greg took Jaxon out on his Kayak and ventured out to the kelp beds.
Kathryn took Carter on the other Kayak.
Girl Cousins
Boy Cousins
All 10 Guiness Cousins! So good looking!!!
Park City, Utah
Getting ready for the Alpine Slide.
Shooten' guns at Uncle Jay and Aunt Karen's house.
Cutest couple of the year and married for one day, Krystle and Jared!
"Girls Only" lunch (from L to R around the table) Theresa, Samantha, Melissa,
Grandma Emma, Stacy, Ashley, Michelle, Robin, Geri, Heather and me.
Kids went up in Uncle Jay's plane.
Meeting up with the Hoffman's for breakfast after picking Darby up from EFY.
"Girls Only" lunch (from L to R around the table) Theresa, Samantha, Melissa,
Grandma Emma, Stacy, Ashley, Michelle, Robin, Geri, Heather and me.
Kids went up in Uncle Jay's plane.
Darby, Marti and Chezney, beautiful cousins!
A big shout out to the ones who saved us in our moment of need! Chris and Shari Crall, Thank you so much for letting us stay at your house for an entire week when our plans failed with the hotel. We loved staying with you because not only was it a warm and comfortable home but it was so wonderful to have time with you. Thank you for the big send-off breakfast! We love you so much!!!
A few final words about our trip...
I have learned this past year that those whom we call friends will continue to be our friends no matter the location we are currently living in and when we meet face to face it will feel normal and natural. I have also learned that the next time I step back into beautiful Temecula it will be as if I had never left as I go about my business!






No comments:
Post a Comment