Sadly I did not get many photos of this trip.
However, I will post the ones that I do have here.
Ashtyn and I stayed at Dave and Kristi's house for the first part of the week.
Kristi, Taryn and Ashtyn
Now that we got all of Ashtyn's stuff up to her room, what do we do now? AAUUGGHH!
I love the photo above of Mom. She is such a ham!
Cute bedding!!!
The day we were moving Ashtyn in was also the day that cousin Stacy was headed to the MTC. We took a quick break to say goodbye and good luck in Lubbock, Texas!
Photos of two pretty awesome and adorable nephews!
Nathan has eyelashes that girls would kill for. Such a cutie!
Had a great visit even though I had a terrible cold the first 4 days. At least I was well enough to not bother anyone on the airplane. We were also able to visit Aunt Becky, Uncle Reid, Katie and Cassie and her family. Also visited with two great sister in law's, Karen and Geri as well as visit some dear friends, Tiffany Hoffman and Sueann Blackburn.
Yes, I know I should have taken photos!!!!
I also visited with Target, Wal-mart and Costco :)
Yes, I know I should have taken photos!!!!
I also visited with Target, Wal-mart and Costco :)
The family was happy that I brought home 3 large boxes of foods and other essentials...
Can you say Refried Beans and Chocolate Chips????
I think Ashtyn has settled in nicely. Here are a couple of her the first week of school...
funny picture she took on her way to her very first class
Ashtyn with her roommate Brittany (no, not B. Armstrong) and friend Will
at her first BYU football game
Needless to say it is strange to have one child out of the nest. However, Ashtyn was ready to go and take on this new experience and I know she is making the most of it.
GOOD LUCK ASHTYN!










No comments:
Post a Comment