Sunday, January 15, 2017

Christmas activities with the Branch

Around the Christmas season I was asked to help with the Relief Society activity.
The locals seem to love "American cookies" so I brought in Sugar cookies, Snickerdoodles, and Chocolate Chip cookies as well as some Raspberry Crumb bars. I explained how at Christmas time in the United States that it is common to share a variety of goodies with our neighbors, friends and families. I gave the sisters all of the recipes so that they could make them on their own. During the activity however, we made sugar cookies in the church kitchen and then decorated them. 
They loved it!




Another event that happened near Christmas was our branch Christmas party.  
The primary kids were practicing here for the nativity display. 
They did a wonderful job the following evening.
My kids help sing in the Choir. 
Pictured below is Jaxon, Darby and Melynn with Sister Poh Im.

No comments:

Post a Comment