For the 4th of July, we had a ward breakfast with a parade and such for the kids. After the party, many of us drove to the beach. It was really nice to sit, relax and meet new friends.
That night Jaxon invited Keegan and Jack over and they set off all of these fireworks!
Later in July, Jaxon and Melynn went to EFY in Tampa. They both had a wonderful time.
(I realize though that I have no pictures of Jaxon)
Another fun beach day with Melynn, Jaxon and friends.
I got a new car! It took awhile to get it after we ordered it but I am enjoying my new ride.
Melynn wanted to make her own bed frame and head board. Here is the final result...
I was able to meet my great aunt Joan Guiness. She is absolutely adorable
and so easy to get along with. I look forward to spending more time with her in the future
since she only lives an hour away.
Melynn got her wisdom teeth pulled! Kelly and Whitney,came to visit her and
take her for a drive. I am so thankful that they came to cheer her up!
We had a youth temple trip. It took us two hours to drive there.
My friend, Kim (far right), invited us to DeLeon Springs for the day.
It is a big pond and lots of grass area to play on.














No comments:
Post a Comment