A few weeks ago I spent the day with my friend Veronica. One thing she needed to do that day was make applesauce. Here is a picture of my friend Veronica showing me how to make applesauce in her beautiful kitchen!
I showed her all the apples growing in my backyard and she got really excited! She told me of a place where I can take my apples and they will turn it to juice. So Veronica made a reservation for the following week and then she came over the day before that and we picked away!
We picked 205 kilos of apples....that is 450 pounds!
Ok...I have to admit...Veronica picked a lot more than me. Good job Veronica!
We went to a place called "Äppelfabriken". A cute place about an hour away from me.
Here is Veronica putting the apples through "the shoot".
It was a wonderful day and we brought home lots of juice.
No comments:
Post a Comment