This photo really doesn't show how dark it is getting but you will notice that the lights
behind me are lit up so it has to be at least somewhat dark.
This photo was taken at 2:35pm Monday.
behind me are lit up so it has to be at least somewhat dark.
This photo was taken at 2:35pm Monday.
These next two photos were taken at about 3:30pm in front of Jaxon's school today.
What a difference one hour makes! It is pitch black!
Of coarse, the darkest day has not even arrived yet.....December 21st!
I am throwing in one more photo of Jaxon waiting at the tunnelbana.
He has adjusted quite well to the metro system.




I can't believe how adventurous you are! There's a part of me that desires to go about and DO things like this {with the knowledge that we could very well end up outside the states come July,} but there's an even BIGGER part of me that doesn't like adventure and change... at all! You are an amazing woman! I don't know how you do it! Love that your kids are smiling and having a great time and getting to see and experience new and exciting things! {I will say... I am very jealous of your trip to Paris with Ashton! Sooo fun!} Hope you have a great day! love, Tandy
ReplyDelete