Friday, August 29, 2014

Las Vegas, Summer 2014

The morning after the wedding, the families met at the Armstrong's house to watch Wil and Ashtyn open gifts. Ann fed us a delicious breakfast too! We were tight on time because Aaron had to catch a flight back to Sweden and the newlyweds were catching a flight to Mexico and Melynn was getting a ride with John and Terry back to Utah so she could attend EFY. After our goodbyes I left to take care of some errands due to the wedding and then it was church with the Butterfield Stage ward and then some much needed "crash on the couch" time at Alisha's house. I just needed to veg out for awhile and allow myself to rest before we headed out Monday morning for Grandma Judy's in Las Vegas!
 I wanted to do something special for Jaxon since he had to put up with us all last week as we ran errands and prepared for the wedding. So I got us all tickets to Nathan Burton's magic show. It also included a pre-show with Armando Vera.
 Of coarse, we had to do some shopping too! How I have missed a good shopping outing!

Darby, teaching Grandma Judy how to use Facebook :)
Jaxon had to show off some of his mad skills!
 So glad we could spend some time with Mom and Ken!

No comments:

Post a Comment