It is the day before the movers arrive and Melynn
decided to have a last minute get together with some friends at our house.
Jaxon got an invitation from his buddy Caden to go ice skating and have a sleepover.
Since Darby was out of town during our farewell party at the Strauss' home, Aisa wanted to make sure that they stopped by today before they left for their vacation to Paris. Aisa's son Ren was in Darby's grade and they were good friends. It was so nice to give some final hugs and well wishes. Mike Layne was their driver, Marco tagged along and Mitchell was going with the Strauss' so that explains the few extra in this photo :)
Later that evening we had one more dinner with the Wimmer family.
I think I am officially wiped out of all my emotions. I have cried so much this week that I feel exhausted but also like I am now ready to go. All my goodbyes have been said!


No comments:
Post a Comment