Monday, January 5, 2015

Täby Ward


Täby Ward (Täby Församling)

A few weeks ago some of the sisters in the ward took me out to an 
amazing vegetarian restaurant for lunch. I love these sisters! 
above...Veronica, Aisa and Viktoria. below...Susanna, myself and Lana.
Because we had enough english only speaking kids, Jaxon was able to be in a 
primary class were he knew what was going on. 
Here is a photo that Cooper Wimmer (their teacher) took one day in class.
These same primary kids also have older siblings which makes up the Sunday School class that I teach each week. My students are also the same group of kids that attend Seminary every Monday morning at the youth center downtown. All of them attend SIS and walk to school when Seminary (and breakfast) is over. Moia Layne was not in attendance that day unfortunately. This is a photo I took one Monday morning when it was my turn to teach. The 4 set of parents rotate this assignment.

 I don't have lots of pictures from our weekly visits to the Täby ward (who usually brings a 
camera to church?) but I do have one of Lilla Stefanciw (above) and her daughter Mia (below). They were going to the states for several weeks so I made sure to get a photo before she left since I would be gone by the time she got back. Came to find out later on that she was able to spend an afternoon with Ashtyn and Wil while she was in Provo!  Lilla had been my visiting teacher and a leader in the young women's program.
 We love the missionaries in Täby. Aaron was the ward mission leader so we were 
able to get to know them quite well. They came to our home many times for dinner.
This photo was taken on our last Sunday in Sweden with Elder Mangum. 
He is an awesome missionary and going home in one month!
During my last Sunday in Relief Society, the women presented me with a book filled with letters and pictures from many of the sisters in the ward. I look forward to sitting down and reading it page by page but Aisa took it back so she could finish writing in it;) ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment