After visiting Ashtyn, I flew to Salt Lake City. John and Terry picked me up at the airport and I stayed the night at their house. The next morning, I drove the red car to Las Vegas to visit mom. I can't even remember when I was able to visit with mom without a kid in tow.
It was a long overdue Mom/Daughter visit!
On one of the days of my visit, I went with Mom to her dance class.
They were rehearsing for an upcoming show.
I swear these people need to have their own reality show. They are so much fun to watch!
Rich Rizzo, who is in the center, is the groups teacher and choreographer.
He was a big deal back in the earlier days of vegas and has worked
with Tina Turner and Gladys Knight among many others.
Mom is giving Tippy a bath. I can't believe she doesn't run off.
Tippy has her own stroller. We took her to Ikea and everyone just adored her in the store.
Out on the town. We had a yummy dinner at The Yard House
and then saw the show "The Million Dollar Quartet".
Thanks Mom and Ken for a wonderful visit!


No comments:
Post a Comment